Wednesday, July 6, 2011

EXPANDING OUR REACH :)

What? No! Really? That's right, Thirteenth Moon has officially begun our advertising in Coastal Georgia (love them peaches) and my great home state of O-H-I-O!! Who's to say we have to stay in one place? But with all of our travel plans, friends and family in Ohio and some already booked weddings (WOOT! WOOT!) we've decided to see how the Buckeyes take to our photography style!
Anyone that knows me, knows I'm a proud buckeye...born and raised and even though I've made my life in Florida my roots are strong up North! We're excited about traveling and I'm so home sick most of the Fall/Winter I could use a few gigs up North to calm my nerves!
But don't forget Georgia!! Well, it's soooo close for us and I'm not going to stop until I'm completely NATIONAL...but we have connections in Savannah which make the visit that much sweeter! So we're looking forward to booking some "destination" weddings (for us)!!
Keep an eye out for us.... we'll be there soon!!!
Much Love,
Rachel & Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment