Saturday, March 19, 2011

WHAT A WEEK!!!!!!!

You know sometimes I just need to vent and it's been a week, no..MONTH to vent about! We're pleased to have started working together as a contract photog and professional assistant for an AMAZING National Company which travels here and there photographing rugrats all over! We essentially work from home and drive all over the great state of Florida making children laugh, cry and hopefully smile!!

Thus far we've encountered crying babies, laughing toddlers, rude preschoolers, huggers, lovers, amazing teachers and some brutal parents...but we just keep on smiling and doing great work! It's worth it when we return to the schools and show the photos and those same rude parents cry and say "thank you"!

On top of adding to our already busy lives, and traveling and going in and out of schools filled with an abundance of children, with whom noses need wiped, hair needs brushed and sometimes we just get sneezed on, we've both been wicked sick! So on my last day of antibiotics I wound up with one of the worst bouts of pain I've ever felt -- a lovely early morning trip to the ER introduced me to my new kidney stones! All I can say is God Bless great doctors and the best husband I could have ever hoped for... because Bill picked up my slack and got me through the rest of the week! HE'S MY SUPER HERO!!

So now, our freelance work continues to grow and we've scheduled two more consultations next week with two lovely brides! We've had a long run of destination weddings recently, but both of these brides are local! So I look forward to meeting them beforehand and wooing them with consultation gifts and my witty and charming sense of humor!!!!! What can I say, we like to give!!!

We're preparing for a busy bridal month in April, starting off with a BEACH WEDDING with a fantastic couple from New York! How could we not love a bride/groom who emailed us and identified themselves as BONGOBOB?? Sounds like our kind of people, eh?

So anyways, I did want to share this really cool posting I found earlier today while researching some online proofing galleries! THANKS TO BIG CITY CATERING for this shout out back in late January -- I guess I missed it in the mix of it all!!




So, for our local friends -- get out there and enjoy this amazing weather and for our not so local friends -- WE CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER VISIT!!! The flowers are a-bloomin'!





Much Love,

The Team at Thirteenth Moon Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment