Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My best review yet!

I received this email the other day from my very first bride. I photographed their wedding a long time ago and lost touch. Being that she was our first bride, we held a special place in our heart for her...so after some Facebook searching, she popped up and this is the email I received from her!





"Thank you so much for helping to make my wedding so memorable! The pictures look so awesome and I had so many compliments about how you got down and dirty during the wedding to get the best photos ever! The pictures you took where you were literally crawling around on your hands and knees looked so awesome! Also, I lost my sister shortly after the wedding and those were the most recent pictures we had of her. You captured her in all of her glory during the wedding and at the reception...real classic pictures of her doing the soldier boy and line dancing! Thank you for making her stick with me during these hard times!





Always Grateful,





Pamela Wood"





So can you believe it? I cried for an hour after I read that email! It made me realize that wedding pictures or studio pictures can end up being so much more for some, and that is why I love being a true part of people's lives. It's why I'm working so hard to bring people together. So I'm a photographer, BIG DEAL! Why can't I have a storytime and watch people enjoy space and time together...and know that it's something I helped bring together! What can I say, I really believe in Karma!!





So, for you Pamela and Leigh...I am the one who's FOREVER GRATEFUL and here is one of my favorites of her gettin' her groove on!!






Many, Many Blessings,

Rachel and the team at Thirteenth Moon Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment